Bob Luedtke, Supervisor #2
- Appointed May 2006 to fill vacancy made by Bob Oudenhoven's resignation
- Subsequently elected beginning April 2007 as Supervisor #2
- Chairman effective November 2012, to fill vancancy made by John Jaeckel's resignation
- Resident of Hortonia for 6 years
- Married to Pat Luedtke 35 years - 3 children: Chris, Charlie, Joe - 4 grandchildren
- Owner of SCP,Inc.(Skids, Crates and Pallets) in the Hortonville Industrial Park. Business established in 1994. Employs 30 people from the surrounding area. Also has plants in Plymouth, WI and DeGraff, Ohio.
No one has commented on Bob Luedtke, Chairman.